13 January 2015

Reading Anchor Chart


I recently created anchor charts for various reading skills.  I have used these to introduce skills, display in the classroom for student reference, and to review skills.  These full page charts provide a bright title, definition/explanation, and a mixture of related images, examples, and further details.  I covered 29 different skills, and I hope I got them all.  (If you can think of another one, please let me know!)



There are two versions of this product.  One with a bright rainbow (chevron) background and another with an Ocean Waves background theme.  The rainbow theme is great for nearly any colorful classroom.  I created the ocean waves theme to match my ocean themed room.

I will be working on a packet for Figurative Language, Base Words, Text Features, and Parts of Speech.  

Click below to the packet you'd like to check out:



2 comments:

  1. Concerning used these to introduce skills, display in the educational setting for student reference, and to review skills. These full page charts produce a bright title.
    More Information

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect piece of work you have done, this internet site is really cool with wonderful information.
    IBPS Coaching Center in Chennai

    ReplyDelete